Affiliate Bots – Scam Exposed? [Honest Review]



Welcome to my review of Affiliate Bots.
Affiliate Bots is a new product that just launched on Clickbank claiming it can help you make money from not 1 but 17 “Affiliate Bots”.
Is this really a legitimate product though or just another scam?
I’ve been taking a closer look and now I’m sharing my honest thoughts on Affiliate Bots.
Before I start…
If you’re tired of scams and want a real solution for making money online check out my recommendation below.
It’s helped me earn over $300k in the last 12 months alone:
(This is a 100% free training)

Affiliate Bots Review

I just heard about Affiliate Bots so decided to take a closer look because I am intrigued by the 17 Affiliate Bots that can supposedly help you make easy money online. I actually received the email recommending it from the owner of another scam website which I exposed recently so I literally have zero trust in Affiliate Bots to be honest.
To me Affiliate Bots looks like 1 of many scams I’ve exposed lately, similar to the likes of AmazonProfits.org and Real Profits Online.
Take a closer look at the sales page below:
As you can see the owner of the website claims to be earning $6,457 a week with his Affiliate Bots. Those are the 17 softwares that he uses to find profitable affiliate products and then make money by driving traffic to them. The funny thing is, I have no doubts that the owner of the website makes $6,457 a week if not more in affiliate commissions but doing it with these Affiliate Bots? Not likely!

How Does Affiliate Bots Work?

I took a closer look at the Affiliate Bots on offer and whilst they in theory seem good they are literally pointless and a waste of time in my opinion.
The thing is, if you are a newbie who wants to make money from affiliate marketing you might watch this video and think it looks amazing because you have all these great tools that can find the profitable affiliate offers, help you generate traffic and ultimately make money. It sounds like a dream come true and a software that would make you a fortune.
The problem is that it doesn’t work like that, and any real affiliate marketer knows that 17, 50, even 1000 software Affiliate Bots won’t make you money. It doesn’t matter how many you have, they are just giving you basic information that you can find pretty easily without an affiliate bot software.

Why Affiliate Bots WON’T Work…

Let me point out some huge flaws in the Affiliate Bots software and explain to you exactly why it won’t actually help you make money.
I can’t cover everything (because there’s literally too much to cover) but I will cover a few major flaws that I noticed looking at the Affiliate Bots website.
affiliate bots exposed
Step 2 – Create Websites In 60 Seconds
On the website “Step 2” states that you can create websites in 60 seconds. What this is referring to is creating a website that is built around a particular affiliate product that you can promote.
In theory this sounds great right? I mean you can click a few buttons and create a website that will be used to rank in Google, get traffic for that product and make sales?
If it was really that easy then why did I spend all my time creating this blog with 550+ reviews on it, spending 100’s of hours writing content, doing SEO behind the scenes and a bunch of other things to make this blog into a successful review blog?
I know first hand the struggles of creating websites and getting them to rank in Google and getting them to actually make money. Fortunately I have done it successfully but doing it in an automated way with software is just a fantasy that will never work!
Step 3 – Get Free Traffic With Video
This is another thing that the Affiliate Bots software can do. It will create a YouTube video for you automatically thanks to the Rapid Rank Video Software and upload it to YouTube and get it ranking on YouTube getting views and making you money. Sounds amazing right?
Who wouldn’t want an automated video to be on YouTube getting free traffic and making sales?
I certainly would LOVE to use this and make a fortune from it, but again it’s not going to happen because it’s not that easy.
I’ve ranked a ton of YouTube videos for things like product reviews and I know what you need to do to get it up there.
There is no automated software in the world that can do this process and make it literally happen that easy.
So again, I’m sorry but it won’t work.

Affiliate Bots = Information Overload Headache

The Affiliate Bots website is in theory a good idea but the honest truth is that all these software tools would just give me a headache. It gives me a headache just looking at the website.
Who needs 17 software tools?
Who would actually be able to use all of these 17 tools?
Personally I suspect the reason that they have included 17 is because they know that most people who buy into it will be overwhelmed and actually end up doing nothing. This might even bring down the refund rate that they get on the product because people will spend months just trying to work their way through the various tools and by the time they realise they want a refund it will be past the 60 day period!
That’s my guess anyway, it looks like pure value to a newbie, but if you actually understand how to make money online you realise it’s simply unnecessary.

Affiliate Bots Verdict

After taking a closer look I’m convinced that Affiliate Bots is simply a waste of your time given that the software tools are either unnecessary, or simply won’t work as advertised. You can’t just automate everything online and you certainly can’t automate important tasks like website creation and traffic generation if you want to make money as an affiliate marketer.
The Affiliate Bots product appears like a great idea in the eyes of a newbie, but any experienced internet marketer knows that it won’t actually work as they claim.
Rather than waste your time and end up with major information overload I recommend you take a look at my “no.1 recommendation” below which I rated no.1 out of over 550 programs I have personally reviewed and exposed on this blog.

Before you leave

If you’re tired of scams and want a real solution for making money online check out my recommendation below.
It’s helped me earn over $300k in the last 12 months alone:
(This is a 100% free training)

Aucun commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.